Monday, May 18, 2009

Where the hell are they?

I'm very disappointed! So far there has only been one caller to my door canvassing my vote in the local elections - a poor simpleton who is standing for the Green Sleeveen Party. She was so inept I nearly felt sorry for her. This young wan didn't even seem to know why she was standing for election. I had intended to launch a full scale barrage of verbal scud missiles on this representative of the hated Sleeveens but I aborted the mission at the last minute as I was afraid she'd have a heart attack on the spot. Rabbit in the headlights doesn't even begin to describe the pathetic figure that cowered before me. I gave her some abuse about the complete uselessness of all local politicians and voiced my distain when she extolled her party's supposed qualities. When I started to ask difficult questions about the funding of local authorities her complete lack of knowledge became apparent so I called a halt to proceedings. All in all she got off quite easily - never let it be said that DarkPassenger shows no mercy.

Anyway I'm saving my real lightning for the sitting councillors. The Fianna Fool, Funny Gael and Lie-bore Party scumbags that have completely failed to represent the interests of my community. I hope one of them comes calling tonight - I'm in the mood for a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment